Pages

Friday, December 21, 2012

Day Ten- Twenty One of the Advent swap- I've been busy!!

I've been so caught up in the pre-Christmas rush I have been neglecting to blog my advent swap goodies. Sorry Mrs HMM, it's not that I haven't been excited, or grateful to receive your gorgeous gifts, just busy. So here's a round up of the fun month that was. In fact I've enjoyed it so much, I've already started on next years gifts. (Don't tell Mrs HMM, she's still shell shocked with this years LOL).

 Day Twenty One

Perfect for a Chicken lover- salt and pepper chickens- loving them!!

Day Twenty
Look at this gorgeous little chicken fella- Mrs HMM knows me so well!!
Notebook is numbered 200- 999 so Mrs HMM can highlight her DMC cottons- phew this was like doing lines!!
Day Nineteen
Lovely Chicken tin from Mrs HMM, I'll have to find something to put in it.
I made Mrs HMM some toasty warm wrist warmers for Winter and decorated with antique buttons.
Day Eighteen
A lovely tea towel to wrap up my WIPs in, I think I may need a few more of these.....
Gingerbread men buttons, plus a Christmassy smelling soap.

Day Seventeen
Cute Key ring- words on the back read "The world is full of sisters but there must be very few who get along together as well as me and you." Sniff, it's so true, Mrs HMM and I are sisters and best friends.
Day Sixteen
Sweet chocolate Hershey kisses in a sweet little tin which is now empty......
Mrs HMM would love to have a Westie, this is the closest I can get to giving her one.
Day Fifteen
Soap for my poor dirty gardening hands, plus it smells nice.
I made Mrs HMM a wee patchwork pin cushion because she doesn't have one.
Day Fourteen
A lovely notebook from Mrs HMM to inspire me to write future projects in, what a good idea!!
A cute book mark adn another Westie for Mrs HMM, maybe they'll have puppies?
Day Thirteen
Wow, a selection of pretty patchwork fabrics, I can feel a project coming up.
Snowman Christmas decoration- I have a thing for Snowmen, don't tell Mr SFP.
Day Twelve
Sweet little tin bird decoration for the tree.
For Mrs HMM Debbie Mumm fabric and Peter Rabbit notebook.
Day Eleven
Sorry Mrs HMM I originally thought this was a pretty picture, but no it's a set of push pins for my notice board.
Day Ten
Mrs HMM was a wee bit worried she might offend blog land with this cute little girl.
I made Mrs Hmm a wee Christmas decoration out of vintage linen and buttons.

No comments:

Post a Comment